We won Playing this System || Quad of Splits

Get CEG/CQ Merch Here!

Join this channel to get access to advantages:

Train to become a Gambling establishment Dealership at casinoquest.skilltrain.com. Join the Academy.

CEG Dealership School is a Nevada State Licensed Trade School that provides casino dealership training and job positioning to numerous students each year. (More information listed below).

Check out for early releases, unique videos, system submissions, complimentary obstacles, complimentary Vegas rooms and other perks. (Tier Based).

Visit for 30 Roll Craps Challenges, 10 Minute Blackjack Challenges, Live Casino action, Liquored Up Poker and a lot more Las Vegas enjoyable.

Check Out Casino Quest on the Las Vegas Strip to find out, play and master casino video games. You can make a reservation and find merch at CasinoQuest.biz.

Click below to take a look at our Twitch, Patreon, Discord, Website, Submit Betting System, and More!

We likewise have an active, fun caring and meme rich Discord channel hosted by our extremely own Alex. (not for the pc crowd).

Visit Discord: (Require to Play Blackjack with us on Twitch).

How to use Discord & Twitch:.


We promote accountable gaming. If you require assistance please go to.

CEG Dealer school in Las Vegas offers dealership and player direction in all Casino Table Games. We provide task training and networking with gambling establishments throughout Las Vegas and in markets throughout the USA.

At CEG you can discover Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Craps, Poker, Single No Live Roulette, Pai Gow and more. Our school includes more than 26 expert, full sized casino tables from actual gambling establishments.

Our team of professional gambling establishment dealers and managers have a combined 200+ years of experience at the very best casinos in Las Vegas like the Cosmopolitan, the Bellagio, Aria, Wynn, Rio, Caesars Palace, Hard Rock and many more.

CEG staff has a wealth of experience as casino dealers, high limitation dealers, gambling establishment supervisors, casino managers, casino experts and casino fitness instructors. We have worked for more than 40 casinos throughout The United States and Canada and have actually opened over a lots casinos in various capabilities.

Learn from EXPERIENCE.

CEG Dealers School – Las Vegas Gambling Establishment Dealership School
CEG Dealership School.
A Nevada State Licensed Gambling Establishment Dealership Trade School.
Visit Us @.
2605 South Decatur Blvd.
Suite 112B. Las Vegas, NV 89102.
Or call us at (702) 439 8836.
Monday to Friday 11AM – 6PM PST.

We won Playing this System || Quad of Splits

You May Also Like

About the Author: Casino Live


  1. Never seen someone so happy to be on the same fruit level as their buddy.

  2. It would be awesome if you could put the bets in the video notes. It is really hard to get them during the conversation.

  3. Dude I tried this method on my free roulette app on my phone, got whacked like the first 3 spins lol but it probably has a algorithm

  4. Not bad system, your bet covers 26 numbers (70.5% odds) and the house is 29.5%. However double your win in 17-20 split is totally unnecessary, I rather put $10 on 0/00, this will covers 28 numbers and your odds will be 75.8% .. and the house has less than 25% odds … With this odds, you can win 7-8 spins then walk …

  5. this is actually a very dangerous system if you run bad like really bad basically its impossible to come back after a couple of losses

  6. Hi CEG, unrelated to this video but i bought your grapefruit strategies of 2022 and it’s really helping, especially the 24+8 strategy. I’m admittedly a bit of a poser since right now i only play on apps with fake chips, but with the level of success I’m having, soon i hope to be able to use it for real. I’ve also been watching your roulette playlists for a long time. I’m sure I’ll be investing in more grapefruit documents soon! Keep that wheel spinning!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *